WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE, PLATFORM OR APPLICATION?
When ordering or registering on our blog, website, platform or application as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mobile number or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, or enter information on our website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill out our form, register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website features in the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience and to allow us and our partners to deliver the type of service, content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your rental requirements.
3. To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Furthermore, we may also send you other information about us, our blog, website, platform or application, our other partner websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email that we send to you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
1. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
2. We only provide real estate related information, relevant data and content.
3. We do not use Malware Scanning.
WE DO USE AN SSL CERTIFICATE.
Any computer in between you and the server can see your usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. We use an SSL certificate to make sensitive information unreadable to everyone except our server.
• Help remember and process the items.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information:
1. Third parties to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. These third parties will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
2. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and customer support).
3. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
4. Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to a request for information relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other user to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your User ID and User ID history, name, city, county, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints and bidding and listing history or anything else that we deem relevant.
5. Other agencies in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose name, street address, city, county, postcode, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
In order to be in line with Republic Act No. 10173 we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day.
- We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
CLOUDSERVIZ, a cloud-based record management service platform, that provides sales professionals the ease of revenue tracking, analysis and monitoring. Other than these core functions, we also provide the following services to our clients: team collaboration, real-time report generation, creating of lead forms for digital marketing and Exchange, a special feature that enables registered real estate professionals & investors to share For Sale & For Lease listings and post Want-To-Buy & Want-To-Lease requirements.
Have urgent concens/questions?Please feel free to shoot us an email at: